- EVGA Precision X 4.0.0 Final (Sign Up Requirement)
- EVGA VoltageTuner has been upgraded to version 3.7 with NVIDIA Titan graphics cards support.
- Added new bundled EVGA PixelClock overclocking utility to distributive
- Now “Sync” button is invisible on single GPU systems
- Now bottom settings panel can be hidden
- Now properties window is resizable to provide compatibility with low-resolution desktops (less than 1280×1024 with 100% DPI)
- Added frametime graph to hardware monitoring module. The graph is displaying the maximum frame time on each sampling period and it is useful for detecting microstutters, which are invisible on averaged framerate graph
- Removed obsolete shader clock monitoring for NVIDIA Kepler graphics cards
- All documentation is now provided in PDF format
- Improved skin engine, now skinned slider controls support curved paths defined by alpha channel. Skin format reference guide has been updated to v1.6 to document new slider types support
- Dynamic SLI indicator is no longer rendered on mobile systems to improve performance on NVIDIA Optimus based laptops
- Updated context help system
- Added Portuguese and Spanish localization
- Updated Russian localization
- EVGA On-Screen Display server has been upgraded to version 4.5.0. New version gives you the following improvements.